The Red Brick Castle (aka Court of Mysteries) was built by local mason Kenneth Kitchen in the 1940’s. The centerpiece is a brick building with single-car garages on each side, totaling about 2,000 sq ft. The archway in front of the property makes a beautiful entrance to the lot. On each side of the property there are obelisks, one used for incoming electrical power, the other as a flagpole. A small brick building left of the main home covers an operational well. The structures are surrounded by mystery and conjecture as to what led Mr. Kitchen to design the architecture in the way he did, evoking the image of a Yogi Temple from India, or the Turkish architecture of his ancestry. All that is known will be revealed within these pages. Welcome!